Saturday, November 28, 2009

My Belated Birthday Dinner 27 Nov 09

Happy birthday to me...(3X) ...Happy birthday to me. Hmmm...One year older now. My belated birthday dinner was at Hardrock Cafe Penang. I ordered a mixed beef and chicken fajita. The serving was really big and filling. After the dinner, we lazed around and enjoyed the night live band performed by local artist. It was quite a while since I last visited a pub or live band performance and this dinner was a memorable and refreshing one for me.

Hardrock-Penang-1 The LED and fiber optic lightings are really creative. The colour changes every few seconds...

Hardrock-Penang-Singers Legendary and famous singers..the Beetles, Bon Jovi, Rod Stewart etc

Hardrock-Penang-Fruit-Punch Ordered a fruit punch while waiting for the band to arrive at 10.30pm...

Hardrock-Penang-Live-band The local live band playing many latest chart songs....

Hardrock-Hotel-Penang Curious about how the hotel looks like, we made our way to the hotel. At the entrance, you can see the similar LED and fiber optic lightings well decorated on top of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment