Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Pulau-Betong-Penang

Pulau-BetongLast Saturday, I had an exploration around Balik Pulau and Pulau Betong. I discovered quite a number of places that I have yet to visit. One place that excite me is the fish market place at the last junction before going into Pulau Betong. Fresh fishes, prawns etc can be found around the market. Behind it, there is a fishing pier full of fishing boats. That brings something fresh for my photography collections.
Fishing-Boat-Pulau-Betong
Monitor-Lizard-01 A frequent visitor sharing the same source of supply around the Pulau Betong fisherman pier....

Repairing-Fish-Net-01 Repairing the fishing net is part of the routine job for the fisherman.

On my way back, I spotted a guy observing the river bank in preparation for his fishing activity.

Getting-ready-to-net-fish
Fish-net-casting Here goes the action. The fishing net casted onto the river with the hope of netting some fresh fishes for dinner.
Man-casting-fish-net
Casting-fishing-net
Fish-catch Here goes the fishes caught by the guy.

Pregnant-cat Guess what? This cat gets some free shares of fishes by this kind hearted guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment