Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Moontree-47-Kopitiam-in-Penang-Heritage-House

Moontree-Penang
Rather than gooing for the usual brunch in Penang, I gave a try in one of the coffee shop in Georgetown. This coffee shop known as Moontree 47 is located along Jalan Muntri. What amazed me about Moontree 47 is the shop being part of the heritage houses in Penang. It is a nice place to laze around and enjoy the cozy atmosphere.

Moontree-Penang-01

Moontree-Penang-02

Moontree-Penang-03

Moontree-Penang-04

Below are some of the antiques and decorations of Moontree 47.

Antique-Moontree-01

Moontree-Penang-Decorations-01

Moontree-Penang-Decorations-02

Moontree-Penang-Stool-Decoration

Souvlaki There are quite a selection of food menus and I took the Souvlaki as my main dish. Food is okay but I personally feel that the main attraction of this place is the old Chinese style architecture and its surroundings. So, why not give a try to this place while enjoying the heritage trails around Georgetown?

In near future, Moontree 47 will have homestay and I am sure that will attract many visitors.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Danny,

    I have been to Moon Tree 47 recently and write a review on it. This is a great place for coffee and it give you strong feel of 1960 of old Penang.

    I really like this place. Thanks you for sharing.

    rgds
    Wong, BestPenangFood.com

    ReplyDelete